Grow with us.
At Growthbuilt, we build the places you want to live, work and play. If you’re talented, ambitious, and ready to grow your career with us, we’d love to meet you!
Where People Grow
We strongly believe in the long term growth and development of our people. We know that the best leaders in the construction industry have expertise across program, site management and commercial. At Growthbuilt, our aim is to develop a unique career pathway based on each of our team’s strengths and goals.
We grow your career with:
- A diversified portfolio of interesting and exciting projects
- Regular and structured career conversations
- Career paths and development plans
- Formal face to face and self-paced training
- Flexible organizational structure that allows us to build unique teams to enable your development goals
- The best cadet program in the industry
We offer our people challenging and rewarding projects to work on, in an environment where you can be yourself, and build your future.
Our values underpin how we operate.
We deliver exceptional service to our clients
– At Growthbuilt our personalised and enduring approach not only adds value for our clients throughout the entirety of their project, but also enhances their brand with quality end products that are built to last. We understand and deliver our client’s vision like it’s our own and always exceed their expectations.
We are serious about safety
– Safety is our top priority, for all stakeholders involved, including our people, subcontractors and clients.
– Our culture of safety is based on collaboration, consultation and robust planning.
– We strive to provide an environment for everyone to arrive home safely to their families everyday.
We strive for commercial & operational excellence
– You are only as good as your last job. Planning and persistence will ensure you reap the rewards of every project completed.
– A Growthbuilt person owns their challenges and the solutions. Seeing things through from start to finish is what sets us apart. We are brave and realise that it’s OK to fail. For every failure, if you learn from it, there is an opportunity to grow and improve. product that you will want to live, work and play in.
We communicate respectfully, clearly & consistently
– We respectfully challenge the status quo and are always open to learning.
– We are clear and consistent in our interactions.
– Our words have an impact. We maintain a standard of professionalism to ensure our messages are productive, solutions driven and reflect the interests of Growthbuilt.
Be yourself & love your job!
– At Growthbuilt we celebrate diversity and the innovative thoughts it can bring to our business. We provide an environment for our people to come to work everyday and feel comfortable being their whole self.
– A Growthbuilt person respects the similarities and differences between themselves and their team. You never know where the next great idea will come from, so speak up and be in control of your future!
– At Growthbuilt we work hard however, we always make time for the fun stuff along the way.
– We provide exciting events, generous rewards and benefits so that you will love your job.
Our diverse and passionate team are proud to work for Growthbuilt.
We recognise the future of our industry includes an equal workforce; and vital to its success is creating a talented, diverse and inclusive culture. As a company, we’re committed to supporting the inclusion of women and minority groups within our industry.
Don’t take our word for it. Here is what our team said in our 2022 Engagement Survey:
- There’s room to grow. 75% of our people believe there are good career opportunities for them at Growthbuilt
- Our team are connected. 86% feel they are part of the team
- We get the balance right. 82% of our team feel they have the flexibility in their schedule to balance their needs with work.
The Growthbuilt Cadet Program is overseen by a group of trusted senior leaders who, as ambassadors of the program will guide and support your journey through university and your cadetship at Growthbuilt. Each ambassador will look after a rotation in which they specialise, with this knowledge and experience you are ensured a holistic and authentic opportunity to experience all aspects of the construction process.
As a Growthbuilt Cadet you will rotate across a variety of iconic construction projects across Sydney, and undertake a comprehensive development program involving on-the-job rotations and bespoke training.
You will be provided with deep learning experiences on and off site, with the opportunity to share your experiences and learnings with a cohort of peers.
You will rotate between the following areas of the business to get a full understanding of the Construction Management process:
- Contracts Administration
- Site Management
- Project Management
How to Apply
If you’re a 2nd or 3rd year Construction Management or Civil Engineering student or graduate and think you have what it takes to join the Growthbuilt team, we would love to hear from you.
For 2024 we are also hiring students studying Workplace Health & Safety for a Safety specific program. If you are studying a Cert III, Cert IV or Diploma in WHS, check out the handbook below for details.
Cadet Program 2024 – Applications Now Open
Applications for our annual Cadet Program open in September or October of each year.
For more information about Growthbuilt and our Cadet Program, testimonials, and details about the recruitment process, download our handbook below:
Ready to start next year? Check out the details and apply for our 2024 intake now!
Want to be notified about our intake for 2025? Join the Growthbuilt Talent Community to be notified when applications open, and to hear about opportunities outside our annual cycle.
View Our Open Roles
With a strong pipeline of work across Greater Sydney, we are always looking for people who share our values and have the expertise, attitude, energy and experience to advance with us.
Join our Talent Community
If you’re just browsing, interested in learning more about Growthbuilt, waiting for the right role to come up, or just want updates on our teams and opportunities relevant to your career, you’ve come to the right place.
When we have a new opportunity, we head to our Talent Community first. To be the first to hear about our new projects, and to be considered for a career at Growthbuilt, join our Talent Community.
It takes a couple of minutes to give us a bit more information about yourself so we can tailor the content (and potential opportunities) we send to you.